Broken Arrow police arrest a man after fatal hit-and-run
A pedestrian was killed after being hit by a truck or sport utility vehicle in Broken Arrow about 11:30 p.m. Friday.
BROKEN ARROW — Police arrested a man after a hit-and-run accident that killed a pedestrian Friday night.
Robert Wallace Pitcher, 43, of Broken Arrow, was walking eastbound on Washington Street when he was hit by a vehicle near S Dogwood Place about 11:30 p.m., police said.
Christopher Lee Lange, 24, of Coweta, was arrested on a complaint of leaving the scene of a fatality collision.
Lange and a male passenger in the vehicle were not injured in the crash, police said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims