Oklahoma football: Sooners receivers, QB Landry Jones put up big-time numbers
Here is a look at Oklahoma's 35-20 win over Iowa State by the numbers:
* 5: OU receivers with 100-yard games this season, tying a school record. Justin Brown joined the club Saturday, with seven catches for 107 yards.
Videoview all videos
Nov 3Landry Jones threw four touchdown passes and Brennan Clay...
Nov 3Berry Tramel and Jason Kersey recap the Sooners'...
Photoview all 47 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* 17: Tackles for ISU linebacker Jeremiah George, who moved inside to replace the injured Jake Knott.
* 20: Wins for OU in games in which Landry Jones throws for at least 200 yards in the first half. Landry threw for 239 against Iowa State. The Sooners are 20-1 when Landry reaches 200 by halftime.
* 21: Straight OU wins in Ames, where the Sooners haven't lost Nov. 5, 1960. The Cyclones have beaten the Sooners just once since 1961.
* 30: OU games under Bob Stoops with a 100-yard receiver and a 100-yard rusher (Brennan Clay had 157 yards rushing vs. Iowa State). OU is 30-0 in those games.
* 36:11: Possession time for OU, which had the ball more than Iowa State in each of the four quarters.
* 14,792: Career passing yards for Landry Jones, moving him into fifth place in NCAA history.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?