Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt leaves game vs. Kansas State with injury
Oklahoma State starting quarterback Wes Lunt left the Cowboys' contest against No. 2 Kansas State in early in the third quarter with an apparent injury.
MANHATTAN, Kan. — Oklahoma State starting quarterback Wes Lunt left the Cowboys' contest against No. 2 Kansas State in early in the third quarter with an apparent injury.
Videoview all videos
Nov 4Jenni Carlson and Gina Mizell talk about the loss for the...
Nov 4Another QB injury and five turnovers lead to a KSU win...
Photoview all 51 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Lunt appeared to be hobbled when he took a hit on a screen pass to Joseph Randle on OSU's first possession of the third quarter. He stayed in the game — and threw an interception two plays later — and was being looked at by the OSU training staff after coming off the field.
Clint Chelf replaced Lunt.
When he came out of the game, Lunt had completed 11 of 20 passes for 184 yards and one touchdown.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims