Oklahoma State football: Five turnovers too much for Cowboys to overcome
Here's a look at Kansas State's 44-30 win over Oklahoma State by the numbers.
Here's a look at Kansas State's 44-30 win over Oklahoma State by the numbers:
* 0: Turnovers committed by Kansas State.
Videoview all videos
Nov 4Jenni Carlson and Gina Mizell talk about the loss for the...
Nov 4Another QB injury and five turnovers lead to a KSU win...
Photoview all 51 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* 5: Turnovers commited by Oklahoma State.
* 7: Interceptions by Cowboy quarterback Wes Lunt this season, including three against the Wildcats. He also threw his third pick-six of the season, adding to those thrown against Arizona and TCU.
* 17: Points allowed by the OSU defense in the first half. The Cowboys faced a 31-17 halftime deficit, though, because of a kickoff return for a touchdown and an interception return for a touchdown.
* 23: Seconds in the second quarter during which the teams combined to score 17 points. Cowboy kicker Quinn Sharp hit a 25-yard field goal at the 7:47 mark. Then, Wildcat speedster Tyler Lockett returned the kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown at the 7:35 mark. And lastly, Cowboy return man Desmond Roland took the kickoff 80 yards for a touchdown at the 7:24 mark.
* 156: Carries for Joseph Randle without a fumble lost, a streak that was broken with his second-quarter fumble against the Wildcats.
* 481: Yards of offense for K-State.
* 504: Yards of offense for OSU.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena