United's first Dreamliner touches down in Chicago
CHICAGO — United Airlines' inaugural flight of Boeing's 787 Dreamliner touched down Sunday at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.
United is the first U.S. airline to get Boeing's newest plane. United CEO Jeff Smisek was on Sunday's flight from Houston to Chicago and called the 787 the “world's leading airplane.”...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister