Sandler Training plans ribbon-cutting event
The Northwest Chamber invites the community to participate in a ribbon cutting ceremony for Sandler Training from 3 to 5 p.m. Thursday, Nov.15, at 3000 United Founder Blvd. Suite 224.
Sandler is celebrating a newly renovated and expanded office space.
Mike Crandall, owner and principal of Sandler Training, works with business representatives to develop a strategy for growth within their organization.
Mike leads efforts in sales, marketing, communications, management, training, business development, market development, and client relations.
If you are interested in learning more about Sandler training, call 844-1700.
No RSVP is required to attend the ribbon cutting event. Refreshments will be provided. For more information on the Northwest Chamber, call 789-1256.
The mission of the Northwest Chamber is to cultivate and support a business friendly environment for the success of our member organizations and the communities we serve.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes