AAA plans two job fairs locally in November
AAA will hold two Career Job Fairs in November at the AAA Operations Contact Center in Oklahoma City.
Times and dates are 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, and 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27. Both job fairs will be at the contact center at 3100 Quail Springs Parkway.
AAA will be hiring individuals to fill Insurance Service Associate positions to work in the club’s Oklahoma City center. Applicants should have at least one year of customer service experience and a high school diploma or GED.
Bilingual applicants to service AAA’s Spanish-speaking members and insurance clients are especially needed. Those attending the Job Fair should bring their resumes
The AAA Operations Contact Center serves as a primary point of contact for several million AAA members in a multi-state region.
Located in northwest Oklahoma City, the 150,000-square-foot building is two blocks north of W Memorial Road and two blocks west of May Avenue, west of Quail Springs Mall. Parking is available on the north side of the center, just outside the main doors in the center of the building by the three flagpoles.
A Web site has been established for those who cannot attend either of the Career Job Fairs: www.aaa4insurance.com. For more information, call Sara at (602) 467-7586.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 33746Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15554Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10129Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9883Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8114Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8089Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister