Russ Irwin is unofficial sixth member of Aerosmith
Aerosmith’s touring keyboardist is ready to step out on his own.
They call him the “sixth member” of Aerosmith because he’s been the Boston-based band’s touring keyboardist for more than a decade.
Or, as Russ Irwin likes to put it, he’s been “looking at Steven Tyler’s (derriere) for 15 years.”
Irwin is a New York-born singer-songwriter and producer who’s also worked with a stellar list of other artists, including Sting, Clay Aiken, Bryan Adams and Duncan Shiek, to name but a...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims