Giving thanks for a well-cooked turkey
Editor’s Note: Throughout the month in the pages of The Oklahoman, we’ll offer recipes and reminders on how best to outfit your Thanksgiving table.
November must’ve been pretty stoked when a bunch of liberty-obsessed Britons bolted from the mother country and bumped into a rock near a town called Plymouth.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion