Texas Agriculture sidesteps effects of Hurricane Sandy
Hurricane Sandy left a path of destruction in her wake as she swept through the East Coast, but industry pros say her grasp will not likely extend to Texas agriculture.
Jeff Nunley, executive director of the South Texas Cotton and Grain Association, said he did not foresee any storm effects making their way to the Crossroads.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort