Oklahoma women's basketball team rolls to exhibition win
NORMAN — Portia Durrett scored 26 points to lead six Sooners in double figures as the Oklahoma women's basketball team closed out its exhibition schedule with a 98-33 win over Henderson State on Tuesday night at Lloyd Noble Center.
Aaryn Ellenberg added 17 points for the Sooners. Whitney Hand and Maddie Manning had 11 apiece, and Nicole Griffin and Joanna McFarland each scored 10 for OU.
Destiny Smith led Henderson State with eight points.
The Sooners open the regular season at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at Creighton. OU's next home game is at 7 p.m. Nov. 14 against UCLA.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in