Edmond woman shares her 115-pound weight loss journey
A.J. Legere, a nutrition supervisor for Edmond Public Schools, lost 115 pounds.
EDMOND — A.J. Legere, a nutrition supervisor for Edmond Public Schools, took charge of her own food intake last year.
The result was a loss of 115 pounds that has dramatically changed and empowered her.
Legere, 53, had been locked in a nearly 30-year struggle with her weight.
When she was 23, her eating habits changed.
Food was her comfort.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister