Second OU athlete accuses Ohio man of stalking
A University of Oklahoma gymnast was granted a protective order Monday against an Ohio man already in jail for threatening the life of another student-athlete.
NORMAN — An Ohio man already behind bars for threatening the life of a University of Oklahoma women’s soccer player apparently was doing the same to a member of the school’s gymnastics team, court records show.
Naasik Ferdous, 21, was jailed Oct. 17 after he admitted to police that he was traveling to Norman to kill OU women’s soccer player Kelsey Devonshire, the team’s goalie.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes