Windy day Thursday in central Oklahoma
The Oklahoma wind is picking up Thursday. Winds could gust up to 33 mph in central Oklahoma.
Oklahoma winds are picking up Thursday with gusts over 30 mph in central Oklahoma.
There is a chance for rain Saturday night and Sunday, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 78. South wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 60. South wind around 21 mph with gusts as high as 29 mph.
Friday: Increasing clouds with a high near 76. South wind 20 to 24 mph with gusts as high as 33 mph.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 61. South wind 18 to 22 mph with gusts as high as 31 mph.
Saturday: Cloudy with a high near 75. South wind 18 to 24 mph with gusts as high as 33 mph.
Saturday night: A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms after 7 p.m. Cloudy with a low around 59. Windy.
Sunday: Rain and thunderstorms likely mainly after 7 a.m. Cloudy with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
Sunday night: Rain and thunderstorms likely. Partly cloudy with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 52.
Monday night: Mostly clear with a low around 30.
Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 35.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 58.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in