Writer/artist Kody Chamberlain to visit Oklahoma City
Creator of ‘Sweets’ will appear at OKC Ad Club’s Career Day and at comic-book store signing
Writer/artist Kody Chamberlain will make an appearance Wednesday as part of the Oklahoma City Ad Club’s Career Day. The comic-book creator is known for his crime story “Sweets,” set in New Orleans as a killer attacks days before Hurricane Katrina.
While in Oklahoma City, Chamberlain will speak on his background in advertising and design.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated