Jurors convict Oklahoma City teen of killing baby sister
Crystian Rivera, 14, is convicted of first-degree murder for causing head injuries that killed his 9-month-old sister
A jury convicted a 14-year-old boy Thursday of killing his baby sister, rejecting claims she was fatally injured in a fall and favoring arguments he shook her because she interrupted his violent video game.
The panel deliberated less than two hours before convicting Crystian Rivera of first-degree murder in the death of 9-month-old Linda Beletzuy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers