Here is a look at how our crew picked Saturday's game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* OU 56, Baylor 24: Trey Metoyer returns to the spotlight.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OU 66, Baylor 27: No RGIII = no WIN for Baylor. Simple as that.
JASON KERSEY, OU beat writer
* OU 56, Baylor 24: The Sooners have this game well in hand by halftime, and Blake Bell runs the OU offense for most of the fourth quarter. Javon Harris avenges last year's dreadful performance by intercepting two Nick Florence passes.
STEPHANIE KUZYDYM, OU beat writer
* Nick Florence's arm is nothing compared to Landry Jones' and the defense avenges last year's less-than-stellar performance.
RYAN ABER, OU recruiting
* OU 51, Baylor 20: The Bears' defense just isn't good and the Sooners spread it around the field to win comfortably.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OU 44, Baylor 17: The Sooners defense will prevent the shootout the Bears seek.