Oklahoma State football: The Oklahoman's picks for OSU vs. West Virginia
Here is a look at how our crew picked Saturday's game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* OSU 48, West Virginia 42: Big day for Blake Jackson.
Videoview all videos
Nov 9Will Mike Gundy and his OSU football team secure another...
Nov 9Nov. 9, 2012: Mike Sherman leads a sports roundtable...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OSU 52, West Virginia 42: The offenses are similarly high powered, but the OSU defense is way better than West Virginia's. Advantage, Cowboys.
GINA MIZELL, OSU beat writer
* OSU 41, West Virginia 31: Charlie Moore and Austin Hays have had shininig moments at the outside receiver spot in recent weeks. It's Isaiah Anderson's turn against the Mountaineers.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU beat writer
* OSU 41, West Virginia 31: Name your QB — any QB — the Cowboys make this a rugged return for Dana Holgorsen and Co.
SCOTT WRIGHT, OSU recruiting
* OSU 65, West Virginia 56: Hopefully Bullet had an extra oat bag Friday night to prepare for all the running he'll do in this one.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OSU 38, West Virginia 24: Bill Young's defense plays much better than Joe DeForest's defense.