New retailers open at The Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City shoppers got a first look inside some of the stores Friday, which include Columbia Sportswear, Coach Men’s Factory and Loft Outlet.
Outlet mall officials celebrating the addition of six new stores couldn’t help but look to the future — and the potential for another expansion.
Shoppers got their first look at some of the new retailers Friday, which include Columbia Sportswear Co., Kenneth Cole, Lucky Brand Outlet, Coach Men’s Factory and Loft Outlet. A Waterford...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes