American Airlines moves closer to pilot contract
NEW YORK — American Airlines and its pilots union have reached an agreement in principle over a new contract, which could ultimately pave the way for the airline to exit bankruptcy.
The union's board must still sign off on the deal and present it to pilots for a ratification vote. That could happen as soon as three weeks from now.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort