Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics has new president
Frank Y.H. Wang was installed Thursday as the second president in Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics’ 22-year history. Wang stepped into the post in August.
The Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics inaugurated a former math textbook author and publisher as the school’s new chief.
Frank Y.H. Wang was installed as the second president in the school’s 22-year history at a ceremony Thursday. Wang stepped into the post in August.
From 1996-03, Wang was chairman of Saxon Publishers, a textbook publishing firm.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes