Oklahoma football: Landry Jones moves into fourth place in NCAA passing-yardage history
Here is a look at Oklahoma's 42-34 win over Baylor by the numbers:
* 3: Sacks by the Sooners. Baylor came in having not allowed a sack in its previous two games.
Videoview all videos
Nov 11Landry Jones threw for two touchdowns and Damien WIlliams...
Nov 10Jenni Carlson and Jason Kersey explain why the Sooners...
Photoview all 69 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* 4: Times Blake Bell ran onto the field before running a play. Each of the first three ended with a penalty, twice on Baylor and once on the Sooners.
* 8: Tackles by Frank Shannon, including a sack, a career-high.
* 220.1: Passing yardage below Baylor's season average the Sooners' defense held the Bears to. Baylor threw for 172 yards after coming in averaging 392.1.
* 15,069: Career passing yards for Landry Jones, who passed Ty Detmer for fourth-most in NCAA history. Jones also passed Russell Wilson to move to 10th in NCAA history with 111 touchdown passes.
* 11-0: Oklahoma's all-time record against Baylor in Norman.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures