Tool chest is a modern take on a vintage classic
Don and Dave Runyan offer plans for carpentry projects.
Before the era of mass production, a professional woodworker finished his training by making a tool chest to carry and store his tools. Sturdy, handsome and meticulously constructed, this chest protected the source of his livelihood while advertising his skill as a craftsman.
This do-it-yourself version combines the Old World craftsmanship of a vintage tool chest with a modern, mechanic’s-style design. Featuring 13 felt-lined drawers underneath a large storage...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in