Folk artist Jim Shore coming to Oklahoma City
Designer Jim Shore, known for his American folk art collectibles, including the Heartwood Creek and Disney Traditions collections, will be visiting Dillard’s at Penn Square Mall on Saturday.
Renowned designer and folk artist Jim Shore, known for his popular and collectible figurines, will be at Dillard’s, Penn Square Mall, in Oklahoma City on Saturday.
He will greet customers from 1 to 4 p.m. and sign purchases from the event as well as those pre-sold for customers who cannot attend event day.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister