At Home: Rats! One pest problem spawns another
Marni Jameson addresses how to handle rats in your house.
“YEEP!” I text my oldest daughter at college.
“What? I’m in class.”
“The rat exterminator — the one who thought all rats were girls — just called to ask me out! AACH!!”
A few weeks earlier, I’d noticed the peaches in the fruit bowl had been inhumanly gnawed. I saw droppings on the counter.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M