Monday will be sunny with temperatures in the 50s in central Oklahoma
Temperatures will be in the 50s Monday in central Oklahoma. Overnight lows will be below freezing.
Central Oklahoma temperatures will be in the 50s Monday, the National Weather Service reports.
Overnight low temperatures will be below freezing.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Monday: Sunny with a high near 56. West, southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
Monday night: Clear with a low around 30. South, southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 61. South, southwest wind 8 to 14 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 60. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 61.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 33.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 61.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 36.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 62.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 41.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 64.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 79546Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30543Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28179Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 26729Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7711Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7142Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7088Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond