Late-payment rate on mortgages declined in 3Q
LOS ANGELES — U.S. homeowners are doing a better job of keeping up with their mortgage payments, aided by an improving housing market and low interest rates that are making it easier to refinance.
The percentage of mortgage holders at least two months behind on their payments fell in the third quarter to 5.41 percent, the lowest point in more than three years, credit reporting agency...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 20967Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17573Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12128Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9194Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8604Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8594Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense