Stephenie Meyer expects “Twilight” fans to be surprised by “Breaking Dawn — Part 2” ending
With the fifth and final film based on her best-selling book series debuting Friday, the author has no firm plans for the future of “The Twilight Saga.”
LOS ANGELES — No matter how many times they have read the last book in her supernaturally popular “Twilight Saga,” Stephenie Meyer expects even devoted “Twihard” fans will be shocked when they see the ending of the big-screen adaptation “Breaking Dawn — Part 2.”
After all, the movie’s third act even took her by surprise when she saw the finished film, opening Friday in theaters.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion