Women's Leadership Conference planned
The Edmond Area Chamber of Commerce's fourth annual conference is set for Friday at the University of Central Oklahoma. Hannah Curlee, one of the top two finishers on Season 11 of NBC's “Biggest Loser,” is the luncheon speaker.
EDMOND — Hannah Curlee, one of the top two finishers on season 11 of NBC's “Biggest Loser” reality show, will be the luncheon speaker Friday for the Edmond Area Chamber of Commerce's fourth annual Women's Leadership Conference.
Curlee dropped from 248 to 128 pounds and says her weight loss was life-changing.
The conference will be from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Nigh University Center on the University of Central Oklahoma campus.
The opening session will be a fireside chat with former Edmond Mayor Patrice Douglas, now an Oklahoma Corporation commissioner.
This year's theme is “Imagine the Possibilities, Achieve the Reality.”
There also will be breakout sessions about integrity in the workplace, becoming a superwoman, how to turn your passion into a career and women working with women.
The cost for members is $60 for the day or $40 for the luncheon only. For nonmembers the cost is $70 for the day and $50 for the luncheon.
To register call 341-2808 or email www.edmondchamber.com.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 51290Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14843Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9419Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7710Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7083Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6592Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6563Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes