Help is needed for Oklahoma City organization’s Thanksgiving meal delivery
Other Options, an Oklahoma City organization, needs volunteers to deliver meals on Thanksgiving to families affected by HIV and AIDS. The organization also needs food donations for the meals.
Shortly after Robert Painter put the grocery list on Facebook, he received a donation of six giant cans of green beans.
Painter has seen this type of generosity every year from volunteers who help with an annual Thanksgiving meal delivery event for people affected by HIV and AIDS.
The event is hosted by Other Options, an Oklahoma City organization that provides food, resources and education to people who have HIV and AIDS and also to their families.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in