Oklahoma Baptists urge president to withdraw mandate
Oklahoma Southern Baptists, gathering Tuesday for their annual meeting, urged president to withdraw health care mandate.
MOORE — Oklahoma Southern Baptists are urging President Barack Obama to withdraw a controversial health care mandate because they assert it violates their right of religious liberty.
The request came in the form of a resolution approved Tuesday by Baptist delegates gathered for the denomination’s 106th annual meeting at First Baptist Church of Moore, 301 NE 27....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22069Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17657Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12691Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10660Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10002Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9693Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures