Mustang Brewing Co. announces purchase agreement for OKCity Brewing Cooperative
Under the purchase agreement, Mustang Brewing Co. will buy and expand the OKCity Brewing Cooperative, with its roster of brewers to remain intact.
Mustang Brewing Co. has reached an agreement to purchase the OKCity Brewing Cooperative, the company announced Tuesday.
Mustang Brewing officials said the three companies operating at the cooperative now — Redbud, Anthem and Black Mesa brewing companies — will continue to do so.
Plans call for Mustang to move a portion of its brewing into the facility, 1354 W Sheridan Ave., as well.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63579Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 37826Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 34889Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12671Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12126Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive