Warmer Wednesday in Oklahoma with stronger winds ahead
Temperatures will be slightly warmer Wednesday in Oklahoma. Winds will pick up with gusts up to 21 mph.
A warmer Wednesday is in the central Oklahoma forecast with gusty winds, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 62. South wind 8 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 35. South, southeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 65. South wind 8 to 13 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 35. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 64. Light south wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Friday night: Clear with a low around 36.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 63.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 41.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 66.
Sunday night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a low around 49.
Monday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny with a high near 68.
Monday night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy with a low around 48.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 67.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort