UPDATE: Silver Alert canceled, Norman woman found
Louise Henning, 71, of Norman, was found safe in Carter County.
NORMAN — 1:55 p.m. Norman police have canceled the Silver Alert issued for Louise Henning, 71. She was found safe in Carter County, according to police.
12:55 p.m. Police have issued a Silver Alert for a woman who became disoriented Wednesday while returning to her home in Norman.
Louise Henning, 71, is described as a white woman who was driving a 2013 silver Kia Rio with Oklahoma license plate 832 KBE.
In her last conversation, she said she was in north Oklahoma City.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law