Winning presidency requires charisma, false promises
It's obvious that winning the presidency of the United States requires charisma and false promises.
It's obvious that winning the presidency of the United States requires charisma and false promises. What a way to run a country!
Bernie Adler, Oklahoma City
NewsOK Related Articles
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims