Actors prepare for an emotional farewell as “Twilight Saga” comes to an end
Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed are among the performers who have appeared in all five films based on Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling book series. The last movie, “Breaking Dawn — Part 2,” opens Friday.
LOS ANGELES — Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner won’t be the only actors putting aside their supernatural ways after Friday’s theatrical debut of the fifth and final “Twilight Saga” movie, “Breaking Dawn — Part 2.”
“Seeing the movie the other day was very emotional, just the end of the end of everything. I’m sort of in denial right now,” said Elizabeth Reaser, 37, who plays the matriarch of the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12757Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9755Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9478Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6719Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4489Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4265Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates