Oklahoma City real estate briefs for Nov. 17, 2012
Oklahoma Association of Realtors recognizes Bill Poertner.
Realtors recognize Poertner
The Oklahoma Association of Realtors presented Oklahoma City Realtor Bill Poertner with Life Member status at a recent banquet. To be eligible, a Realtor must have been a member of the state organization for at least 30 years, been nominated by a local board and have demonstrated unusual meritorious service.
Poertner is affiliated with Metro First Realty, is a member of the Oklahoma City Metro Association of Realtors and has been a Realtor for 34 years. He has served twice as president of the state chapter of Certified Residential Specialists. He has been active on the state association's board of directors and numerous state committees. He holds Certified International Property Specialist, Certified Residential Specialist and Graduate Realtor Institute professional designations.
Hope White receives honor
Hope White of ERA Courtyard Real Estate in Oklahoma City has been honored as 2012 Realtor of the Year by the Oklahoma Association of Realtors. White said at the Tulsa awards banquet that her service to the real estate business has been out of love for the people and the goals of the Realtors association. She is active with the state association, the Oklahoma City Metro Association of Realtors and the Certified Residential Specialist state chapter.
White was state Realtors president in 2011 and has been president of the Certified Residential Specialist chapter twice, a director for the National Association of Realtors and was awarded named 2006 Realtor of the Year by the Oklahoma City Metro Association of Realtors.
White holds the Accredited Buyer Representative, Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager, Graduate Realtor Institute and Seniors Real Estate Specialist designations, and is certified as an e-PRO by the National Association of Realtors.
Four get Open Door Award
Four Realtors from across the state were 2012 recipients of the Open Door Award given by the Oklahoma Association of Realtors to recognize Realtors who have given back to their communities in extraordinary ways outside their profession.
News Photo Galleriesview all
More housing Articles
Sell Your House
Sell your home fast. Reach 7 out of 10 Oklahoma home buyers each month with the combined power of HomesOK & the Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21771Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7615Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6773OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6490OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5293Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4032Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3938Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3498Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients