Two ways to explore Oklahoma in 48 hours
The Oklahoma Tourism and Recreation Department offers two ways to get away in Oklahoma for 48 hours.
Along with cooler temperatures, fall brings in beautiful foliage and new opportunities for relaxation and recreation. Make the most of this sensational season with a 48-hour getaway to Broken Bow or Lawton and fall in love with Oklahoma.
Book one of Beavers Bend State Park’s 47 cozy cabins where you’ll be surrounded by stunning foliage from mature trees and the nearby Lower Mountain Fork River.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit