Oklahoma City area has added one college campus per year since 1995
An influx of private for-profit colleges in Oklahoma City is leading to concerns by policymakers and higher education officials about tuition costs, recruiting tactics and the value of the degrees the institutions grant.
Since 1995, 17 new college campuses have opened in the Oklahoma City metro area — an average of one new campus per year — bringing the total number of campuses in the area to 37. The new...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 26273Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15002Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7114OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5706Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5522OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4689Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3649Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater