Bryan Painter: Holidays can be tough on people who have lost a loved one
Celebrating Christmas after the death of a loved one is never easy, but there are strategies that help people cope.
Each year Vicki Blount writes a letter to son, Tyler, and puts it in his Christmas stocking.
Unfortunately Tyler isn’t there to read it. And because of emotions, husband, Pat, chooses not to.
“Maybe some day I will when I am a lot tougher,” Pat said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 72395Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14464Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8451Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7239How to help tornado victims
- 6453Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6316Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6292Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community