The state Transportation Department provided the following update on road conditions for the Thanksgiving holiday travel period, which starts Wednesday.
1. Interstate 35 is narrowed at U.S. 64 in Perry in Noble County.
2. The speed limit on north- and southbound I-35 is reduced to 60 mph south of Guthrie at the Seward Road interchange.
3. Drivers can expect intermittent lane closures on eastbound Interstate 40 at the I-40 Business Loop (Exit 25) in Sayre.
4. The eastbound I-40 off-ramp to the I-40 Business Loop (Gary Boulevard, Exit 65) in Clinton is closed. Drivers should use the off-ramp to 10th Street (Exit 65A).
5. I-40 is narrowed to one lane in each direction between I-40B in Henryetta and U.S. 75 east of Okemah.
6. Drivers can expect intermittent lane closures on southbound U.S. 75 between State Highway 16 near Beggs and the U.S. 62 junction in Okmulgee.
7. U.S. 69 is narrowed to one lane in each direction at State Highway 150 north of Eufaula.
There are no major projects affecting traffic in the Oklahoma City metro area.
• All lanes of eastbound Interstate 244 are closed between 129th E Avenue and the Interstate 44 junction; use southbound U.S. 169 to eastbound I-44 as a detour.
• Various lanes are closed on east- and westbound I-244 between the I-44 split to near Memorial Drive.
The 8 Best Natural Gas Stocks. Find Out How to Invest.
For information, call the state Public Safety Department hot line at (888) 425- 2385; Twitter:
• Arkansas: (800) 245-1672.
• Colorado: (303) 639-1111.
• Kansas: (866) 511-5368.
• Missouri: (800) 222-6400.
• New Mexico: (800) 432-4269.
• Texas: (800) 452-9292.