The state Transportation Department provided the following update on road conditions for the Thanksgiving holiday travel period, which starts Wednesday.
1. Interstate 35 is narrowed at U.S. 64 in Perry in Noble County.
2. The speed limit on north- and southbound I-35 is reduced to 60 mph south of Guthrie at the Seward Road interchange.
3. Drivers can expect intermittent lane closures on eastbound Interstate 40 at the I-40 Business Loop (Exit 25) in Sayre.
4. The eastbound I-40 off-ramp to the I-40 Business Loop (Gary Boulevard, Exit 65) in Clinton is closed. Drivers should use the off-ramp to 10th Street (Exit 65A).
5. I-40 is narrowed to one lane in each direction between I-40B in Henryetta and U.S. 75 east of Okemah.
6. Drivers can expect intermittent lane closures on southbound U.S. 75 between State Highway 16 near Beggs and the U.S. 62 junction in Okmulgee.
7. U.S. 69 is narrowed to one lane in each direction at State Highway 150 north of Eufaula.
There are no major projects affecting traffic in the Oklahoma City metro area.
• All lanes of eastbound Interstate 244 are closed between 129th E Avenue and the Interstate 44 junction; use southbound U.S. 169 to eastbound I-44 as a detour.
• Various lanes are closed on east- and westbound I-244 between the I-44 split to near Memorial Drive.
• The westbound U.S. 64/State Highway 51 off-ramp to eastbound I-244/westbound U.S. 64/S.H. 51 (south to west leg Inner Dispersal Loop) is closed.
• The southbound U.S. 75/westbound U.S. 64/S.H. 51 ramp to westbound I-244/southbound U.S. 75 is closed.
• The westbound I-244 off-ramp to southbound U.S. 75 (northeast corner Inner Dispersal Loop) is closed; follow the north and west legs of the Inner Dispersal Loop for access to southbound U.S. 75 or eastbound U.S. 64/S.H. 51.
• All lanes of north- and southbound Lewis Avenue are closed at the I-44 junction. Use Harvard or Peoria as detours.
9. Cimarron Turnpike: Cable barrier installation from mile marker 40 to 51. Speed limit reduced.
10. Muskogee Turnpike: Emergency bridge repair at mile marker 30. Traffic is single-lane in each direction.
11. Will Rogers Turnpike: Pavement rehabilitation and bridge replacement project. Traffic is single lane.
12. Turner Turnpike: Bridge rehabilitation at mile marker 154. Traffic is single lane. Speed is reduced to 45 mph.
13. H.E. Bailey Turnpike: On- and off-ramp improvements at Elgin.
14. Creek Turnpike: Construction will add lanes in each direction from Memorial to U.S. 75. Traffic will be shifted. Speed limit reduced to 55 mph.
15. Kilpatrick Turnpike: Construction will add lanes in each direction from MacArthur to Eastern. All lanes shift to right. Speed limit is reduced to 55 mph.
16. Kilpatrick Turnpike: Lake Hefner flyover bridge ramp to southbound Lake Hefner Parkway is closed for construction. Use Portland Avenue ramp.
17. Indian Nation Turnpike: Pavement and bridge rehabilitation project.
For information, call the state Public Safety Department hot line at (888) 425- 2385; Twitter:
• Arkansas: (800) 245-1672.
• Colorado: (303) 639-1111.
• Kansas: (866) 511-5368.
• Missouri: (800) 222-6400.
• New Mexico: (800) 432-4269.
• Texas: (800) 452-9292.