Ford to bring smaller engine to U.S. in 2014 Fiesta
DEARBORN, Mich. — Ford is bringing its smallest engine to the U.S. in the race to meet stricter government fuel economy rules.
The company says the 2014 Fiesta will be the first North American vehicle to get Ford's new 1-liter, three-cylinder EcoBoost engine when it goes on sale next year. The 1-liter has been sold in...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 20726Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16618Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11933Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11447Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10097Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9885OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9809Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss