Shooting reported in northeast Oklahoma City
A man was shot Tuesday afternoon in a possible drive-by, Oklahoma City police reported. Police found him near NE 17 and Martin Luther King Avenue.
A man was shot in the stomach Tuesday afternoon in northeast Oklahoma City, police reported.
Police believe the man was injured near NE 20 and N Jordan Avenue in a possible drive-by shooting, Capt. Dexter Nelson said.
Police found the man near NE 17 and Martin Luther King Avenue and are not sure how he got there, Nelson said.
The victim was taken to a hospital, he said.
Police did not release the victim's name. No arrests have been made.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes