Precision Fitting buys Flow Measurement Co.
Precision Fitting has purchased Flow Measurement Co., a manufacturer of natural gas flow measurement equipment.
Precision Fitting acquires
Flow Measurement Co.
TULSA — Precision Fitting and Gauge Co. has acquired a Tulsa company that provides natural gas flow measurement equipment and services. The purchase price for Flow Measurement Co. was not disclosed. “Flow Measurement is a respected, longtime leader in their niche, and it's a natural fit for the services we provide,” Precision founder Jeff Spanier said. “We're excited to have their tenured team join.” Precision distributes instrumentation and control products, with locations in Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas and New Mexico.
From staff reports
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday