Share “OSBI renews reward in 2011 Thanksgiving...”

OSBI renews reward in 2011 Thanksgiving shooting

Oklahoman Published: November 21, 2012
Advertisement

WAGONER (AP) — The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is renewing its offer of a $5,000 reward in the case of a Wagoner man who was shot and left for dead at a gun range on Thanksgiving last year.

Authorities say 74-year-old Kenneth Payne was shot and wounded at the Fort Gibson Wildlife Management Area shooting range on Nov. 24, 2011. Authorities say Payne was shot multiple times but was able to use his cell phone to call for help.

OSBI says at least four guns were stolen from Payne in the attack.

Authorities are searching for two men in connection with the shooting. OSBI says a reward of up to $5,000 is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspects.

NewsOK.com has disabled the comments for this article.

AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Caitlyn Jenner effect: College orders 'gender neutral' language on campus
  2. 2
    Tim Beckman dismissed as Illinois football coach
  3. 3
    Alabama First Lady files for divorce after 50 years of marriage
  4. 4
    Juvenile prisoners in Michigan allege rape, abuse
  5. 5
    Ex-Oklahoma State signee Devon Thomas arrested in Tulsa
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending crime Article