Cashion's Dexton Robertson happy to be on the field
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS — Lineman's sophomore and junior seasons both ended when he tore the ACL in his right knee.
CASHION — Dexton Robertson used to think about all the opportunities he missed last summer, while other football players were attending camps and combines to showcase their skills in front of college scouts.
NewsOK Related Articles
At 6-foot-5 and 300 pounds with a powerful build and good footwork, the Cashion senior is exactly the type of offensive lineman colleges want. He could have exploded on the recruiting...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister