Thunder notebook: Thabo Sefolosha's defense started Chris Paul's poor night
Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul had one of the worst statistical nights of his career in Wednesday night's 117-111 overtime loss to the Thunder at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul had one of the worst statistical nights of his career in Wednesday night's 117-111 overtime loss to the Thunder at Chesapeake Energy Arena, shooting 2 for 14 from the field (0 for 3 from 3-point range) and finishing with nine points, nine assists and four turnovers.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 29 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Paul was hounded defensively from the outset, first by OKC defensive ace Thabo Sefolosha and later by point guard Russell Westbrook, who was defending Paul when...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 13758Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9630Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9095Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8238Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6533Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6005Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5369Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister