Singer brings humor, gospel to Shawnee event
Singer-songwriter Mark Lowry will perform on Dec. 13 at Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee, an event sponsored by the Baptist Foundation of Oklahoma.
SHAWNEE — A gospel singer-songwriter known for his quirky blend of humor as well as his music will visit the Oklahoma City metro area in December.
The Baptist Foundation of Oklahoma is sponsoring “Mark Lowry: Unplugged and Unplanned” on Dec. 13 at Oklahoma Baptist University, 500 W University.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents