Oklahoma City housing inventory shrinking
Increasing homes sales and decreasing supply are tipping the advantage from buyers toward sellers in Oklahoma City.
Buyers shaved more slivers from the local housing inventory in October, putting the supply — just barely — under five months, tipping the market advantage even more toward sellers.
Realtors in the Oklahoma City area handled the sale of 1,544 houses last month, 7 percent more than in September and 20 percent more than in October 2011, according to the Oklahoma City Metro...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed