Christmas tour to benefit Oklahoma Academy school in Harrah
The Oklahoma Academy is presenting a Christmas themed home and garden tour of several homes and businesses in the Choctaw and Harrah area.
HARRAH — Oklahoma Academy will present a Christmas-themed home and garden tour Dec. 1-2 in Harrah and Choctaw.
Oklahoma Academy is a Christian boarding school in Harrah.
The tour will visit Oasis Bed and Breakfast, Country Store, Francine Wilson Photography and I Cross My Heart Wedding Chapel and Garden. Private home tours include Manuel Farms, Nifong Swiss Chalet and Garden and Warren Farms.
Destinations are just a few miles apart. There will be refreshments and holiday music.
The tour will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Dec. 1, and 1 to 5 p.m. Dec. 2. Tickets are $10 each and children are admitted free.
Tickets can be purchased at Choctaw Florist and Omega Insurance. In Harrah, tickets can be purchased at the Country Store and the Hair Doctor. In Nicoma Park, tickets can be purchased at the Red Raspberry Tea Room and in Oklahoma City at ABC Books.
All proceeds go to the Oklahoma Academy's worthy student fund. For more information, call 454-3961 or 388-0766.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 83533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16617OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12334Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11110Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8849How to help tornado victims